Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Waiting for My Angel

Oh, angel, are you for real?
What is your purpose to be here?
I thought my heart was yours to steal
But now I came to realize what I fear

You came here for no one but him
He whose arms are embraced by your wings
He who is the man in your every dream
You can never be satisfied of the joy he brings

What a blessed man he is
To have an angel as perfect as you
The man whom you never fail to kiss
What could possibly separate you two?

How can an angel take notice of me?
A mere mortal who desires for a divine being
Why, I would do anything for thee
My soul is yours for the taking

Oh, angel, can you not see?
That I love you though it cannot be shown
Oh, angel, can you not be?
The angel I can call my very own

I know this is but a mere fantasy
Something that will never come true
Though fate is kind upon you and he
Still, in silence I will forever wait for you

No comments: